Friday, January 9, 2009

Thanksgiving Day Nov. 27 2008

Happy Turkey Day!
Cute little Kaylee eating a turkey treat.
My family is pretty large...so we go out to the 'desert' to spend Thanksgiving day together. We always bring out the full feast. SO YUMMY! I love turkey dinner!
It rained a couple days before and was pretty cloudy today. It only rained a little on us though. Kambi and Aunt Donna are making sure we stay dry :)
There is always fun activities for us at the desert. Brett brings out Uncle Kelly's horses for us to ride. Makenzie and Carrie just got done taking a ride.
The Little's were able to come down from Utah this year to be with us! Yeah!!
Kelci and Lex having fun playing frisbee.
Aubrey and Emery always have so much fun together.
Heidi and Lex giving Loni a sandwhich hug!
Caleb and Chris playing MonopolyDesiree and Me
Brett and Wyatt having fun on one of the horses
One of my favorite things are clouds, sunsets and nature's scenery.
The clouds were gorgeous today!
Uncle Kelly brought out his 'off road' golf carts-we always love to ride them! Mom having fun taking all the kids for a ride...I think she did it all day-what grandma's don't do for their cute little grandkids.
Having fun hanging out
Holly, Brittney and Jeff
I love to be with my family
Staci and Me
Cute mommies with their babies
Me and Kelci
Wyatt and Braden having fun in the dirt
I love little Jordan's hat to keep him warm Braden and Me
The kids fire
I think fire is so cool-I am mezmorized by it!
Me, Jordan and Shane!
Sitting by the fire enjoying hot chocolate and good company
As the last of us were leaving, lots of lightning and thunder started happening.
That is another one of my favorites-LIGHTNING...and RAIN!!!
And I actually got it on film! I would love to capture the jagged lightning someday.
And then when we were in our cars leaving, it started POURING RAIN! Awesome!
Some of us went over to Aunt Nanette's and watched 'Kung Fu Panda'.
Isn't it amazing how we can spend all day in each other's company...and love it!?!
ISN'T IT GREAT!
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

What awesome pictures Jennie! It was so fun to see you. Too bad it's so far away that we can't see you more often.