Thursday, January 8, 2009

Halloween EVE

I work at the Brimhall Wellness Center. We usually dress up for Halloween. So this is my coworkers and I showing our Halloween spirit. I was a hippi this year.After work, I went over to my parents house for dance/Grandma day. My little sister, Carrie teaches clogging, jazz, hip hop, etc. in my parents enclosed garage. So that's when my sisters and their kids all get together. With Halloween tomorrow my mom had things for the kids to color, cookies/cupcakes to decorate...I guess I had fun coloring too :) The kids playing with playdough Stetson with his creations I love to visit with Janae and Rachel-they are awesome! Me and baby Jordan. So cute! Cute little Brigham Makenna the lion. She LOVED this costume. She wore it all the time. PUMPKIN CARVING TIME!
...ya, were a little crazy here ;) but always have so much fun!
Cameron and Casey
Makenzie and BradenMakenzie was so cute. She was so into getting the pumpkin "guts" out.
Brigham and Carrie. Brigham was so cute trying to get the guts out too.
Me and Casey. I am trying to create my masterpiece. Such a cute group! I love my family!
The Whiting kids with their creations.
My masterpiece. Yes, I usually like to be a little random with my pumpkins...
do you see any similarities???
Happy Halloween EVE!

No comments: