Friday, January 9, 2009

Farewell Party Nov. 29th 2008

Kimeree and Phil are moving to Washington for Phil's work. We are going to miss you guys! Desiree, Kristen, Me, Kimeree, Kendra. First cousins.
Don't let my smile fool you...Kelci is heavier then she looks...jk Kelc, love ya!
Kelci, Me, Kim, Kendra and Laurie
More of my cousins :)
Kambi, Heidi, Laurie, Kimeree, Me, Kristen and Kelci
Should I being willing to claim these silly people as my cousins??? :)
and Jeff
The purple girls
Pam, Heidi and Aunt Shenla
Cute sisters: Aunt Nanette, Aunt Shenla and Aunt Donna.
My mom needed to be in this picture!
Kelci getting thirsty at the party and not showing very good manners.
tisk tisk.
Bye Kimeree, Phil and Grace! Best wishes in WA!
WE LOVE YOU!
Cute girls!
After the party, a group of us went and saw Twilight. None of the Little's had seen it yet.

No comments: