Sunday, May 22, 2011

Didn't make Biggest Loser :(

Well, I didn't make it onto the Biggest Loser :( I've got to do something because I have even gained 10 more lbs :( I was really hoping this could be the chance I have really needed in my life. Hopefully I can follow through with a new plan now of purchasing their meals (I really hope there is no hydrogenated oils-high fructose corn syrup and other bad things in it. I hope they have the right amount of protein, carbs, fat and calories) and only eat those and try to start exercising. Wish me luck! I don't do well with buying, preparing and cooking meals...it's overwhelming to me.

...Sorry...I'm a bit down today. Having to do this on my own is overwhelming to me right now. It is hard to keep thinking about this. I'm turning 29 tomorrow and I never thought I would be at my highest weight of 296 lbs.

No comments: